[SEL] Petter Gib Key Update - Need Help!!!

MMCO mmco at cox-internet.com
Wed Mar 30 14:39:54 PST 2005

Hey Paul ole buddy , it looks like your luck goes about the way mine did
while trying to shove a limp noodle up a wildcats A-- .
Now that is out of the way ,why not get you a GOOD center drill ( 1/8 )
inch and try to figure the center ( up and down) mark it , then using
the center drill , drill a 1/8 inch hole , then go up in drill sizes
until you get a hole large enough to tapp for a 1/4" fine thread bolt.
Once you have that , using a slide hammer attached to the bolt , POP it
out .
After you have the hole center drilled , you may have to start the
drilling at an angle and then as you drill in , start pulling the drill
down to cut away the uneven broken piece .
   Better yet , load that thing up and come for a visit and I bet you a
coke , if I can`t get it out , the worst that can happen is , having to
sell it for JUNK IRON .
   P S  The Maples forklift sure looks good on my shelf .

Bo Hinch