[SEL] O.T. Need Computer Help - Not Me

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Tue Mar 29 05:20:51 PST 2005

Howdy Paul;
  Being a past ME user for more than five years, I can tell you the best
thing I did was switch to XP.  ME was heartache and heartbreak every time I
turned the darn thing on.  Lockup's were probably the most common downfall.

  I would suggest she get more RAM if that's feasible and stick with XP.
Word of caution tho, there are some programs I had that won't run on XP.

later my friend
RickinMt.

Subject: Re: [SEL] O.T. Need Computer Help - Not Me