[SEL] Want to go to Tulare?

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Tue Mar 29 07:41:54 PST 2005

The guy that was going to go to Tulare with me called last night and
cancelled.

So I'm looking for someone from the NW who would be interested in going
with me and sharing a room.  I'll be leaving either Thursday or very
very early on Friday to drive down to Tulare (800 miles). Depending on
what time I head south will determine on whether I stop to visit some
collections on my way south.

I'll head back north after the tractor pull on Sunday afternoon and
spend the night in northern CA if possible.  Plan on returning to the
Portland (OR) area during the day on Monday.

Whether I find someone to go along and share fuel expense or not, I will
be going.

WAIT George