[SEL] Safety First

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Sun Mar 27 14:33:13 PST 2005

Hi Charlie,
Actually you learnt two new tricks - the other one was how to fly - an
envious situation. You need to work on your staying aloft and landing
skills though!

Seriously - thanks for highlighting the need to be careful with the
larger engines - most of us are around them infrequently and could do
with reminders from time to time.

Paul

pjp at steamengine.com.au
Emerald, Victoria, Australia