[SEL] Safety First

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 27 12:01:52 PST 2005

Charlie, darn your hide we did not worry ourselves to death, spend time in
prayer asking the Lord to spare your life, just to see you jump on a
Superior and make like a rocket.........just kidding. I hope you did not
tear any of your incisions apart or upset the heart surgery any. BE CAREFUL
my friend, we don't want to lose you.

Paul