[SEL] New Find

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sat Mar 26 20:59:25 PST 2005

Hi Francis.
With out seeing them, I would guess $100 to $150.   A complete cub,
running will only bring about $350, and an EK will set you back close to
$200.  Depending on the Hp. of the LB, about the same complete and
running, the valve cover is going for about $50 to $60.  A pulley for the
LB is worth another $50.  How bad do they call your name?
Hope to see you at Tulare.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California