[SEL] GAMTRA Swap Meet

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:56:17 PST 2005

I just got home from the third annual GAMTRA swap meet in Dallas N.C. It was
a very successful swap meet for the club and myself. The weather cooperated
although Curt seemed a little chilly in his shorts this morning till things
warmed up a bit. I quickly sold out almost my entire truck load of treasure,
Two carts, three sets of wheels, a pumpjack, post vise and various other
rusty items rounded up from around my yard. However, the cash didn't make it
home as I bought a set of trucks to go under my Foos. So..... One load sold
another load brought home, Don't ya just hate swap meets, I usually bring
more home than I took. Is this a disease or what?  Any way , I had a blast
and the list members there seemed to have a good day as well, Don't miss it
for next year. See ya soon , Steve "Cloistered Oyster Brother" Royster