[SEL] Wasted Time-Wasted Money

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 14:22:07 PST 2005

> Ha! I love it!!!
> Reg & Marg Ingold.

> > I keep some of these on the counter .
> >  http://www.creativedice.com/images/OpenBox-orderpg.jpg

I need to put them on the web I guess ,
the only guys that have bought them were techs .
Monday there was a 16 YO with a 20YO BMW got washed up here
I had him remove the water pump before I would sell him one
because it " wouldnt pump" It was in fine shape .
I handed him the blue die (cooling system)
he rolled -radiator- and looked at me all wide eyed
( I had just told him the radiator was plugged up about 16 times)
and he  says ........... " REALLY  ?!?!?!? ""

"only if you get the same thing twice , roll again"

Chuck

Ps
I still cant believe Charlie had to unsubscribe for a little thing like this