[SEL] ebay scam alert - pass this onto tractor people- particularly in Oz where this guy seems to prey most...

Andy rustyiron at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 25 04:25:40 PST 2005

Hi Paul, I'm living about 500km south of Onslow by road or 100km by sea, and
I've asked about the address, the two blokes I asked don't know of it.
Onslow is a black town (you know what I mean Paul) but because of the resent
Gas finds in the area house and land prices are going through the roof. I
still have a TNT account as well as a TOLL account for freight up here, but
it's very exspencive, I tried to ship a Lathe from Sydney last month, but
when I got the quote I thought they were selling me a 1/2 share in the
truck. There are a few of these items on eBay, have you seen the one's about
the JD Ride on Mowers, new for only  $150.
Andy......

Andy Nicholson
Exmouth W.A.
Oz.