[SEL] Wasted Time-Wasted Money

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Fri Mar 25 14:54:35 PST 2005

Wasted Time - Wasted Money.. Several years ago I read an article in the Dallas,TX Morning News
regarding automotive repair shops. It stated that due to improper trouble shooting owners were
spending  thousands of dollars for repairs and parts that were not needed and did not fix the problem
Being a Technical Representative for Rockwell International  on the Sabreliner Business Jet
and chasing them around the world for 30 years I saw this problem repeated many times.
Thousands of hours and thousands of dollars spent on parts and labor not needed..Having
spent time in the hospital the past few months I also saw this same problem repeated many times.
One fellow was scheduled for an operation on his leg arteries due to poor circulation in his legs.
It turned out to be blockage in his heart arteries which they installed stints.No guys I am not older
than Dave and I am sure we have all experienced the same problem. How lucky us engine guys are
to have the SEL and Internet to discuss our problems with before we spend a lot un-necessary
time and money on parts not needed..