[SEL] john deere chop

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Fri Mar 25 04:47:41 PST 2005

Sounds like you're using a Windows PC with the monitor's gamma level
adjusted to a different value than Chuck's picture is optimized for. I
think the default one for Macs is 2.2, and his picture shows up fine on
mine. I think the standard on older Windows systems was 1.8. I used to
get lots of complaints about too-dark pictures when I'd post something
but haven't heard much of that in a while, so I think they may have
changed it. You can choose different gamma levels in your Monitors
Control Panel.

John

On Mar 25, 2005, at 5:42 AM, guitronics wrote:

> Pix are too dark for me to see all.

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA