[SEL] Fire at Buckley Show Grounds

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 17:21:20 PST 2005

Ya, I am a member, but I don't know any more than what is in those two news reports.  They can't
even agree on some of the details. 8>))

I don't believe for an instant that Jim Luper said there were 300 picnic tables in there.
Probably about one hundred though.  I will ttry to drive down there Saturday afternoon.  It sure
is puzzling to me what could have started the fire. Won't a lot of us members feel sick if it
turns out to be something in one of those trailers that started it.  I have been to some meetings
in that building where it was tough to find a seat.  Buckley has a LOT of members that come out to
the key meetings.

Alan Bowen