[SEL] Cripes

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 24 13:58:09 PST 2005

Bruce

It's only a Spark Plug John Deere (I have seen them sell for over
$2000)... On a repro cart ($280) ...on ebay with a decent paint job...
Now if it were an EP John Deere....watch out...

I did recognize the seller and know them...They just sent me some a part
for Independent Harvester...I mentioned that I need to get one when I
stopped by their place and it appeared at my house a week later.  I wasn't
expecting it...They spun it up on their lathe....

Steve
--- Bruce Younger <byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us> wrote:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=7502091254

A little rich, or am I behind the times?

Bruce Younger
Lenexa, Kansas USA
mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com