[SEL] Economy 2-1/2 HP E

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Wed Mar 23 18:30:58 PST 2005

Thanks for the replies:

     Curt contacted me off list and he thinks the engine may have had  lots
of blow by like one of their Hercs , Blows the oil out of the oiler and into
the hopper , anyway makes sense to me as the engine has all the signs of
a well used engine, I know there is a lot of lost compression around the
rings as it hisses like a snake on the compression stroke.

Rex