[SEL] "Free wheel, Locked wheel"

MaytagTwin at aol.com MaytagTwin at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 09:51:31 PST 2005

Hi Rick,

I suspect, but can't say for sure, that having all the pulleys involved
"crowned" is enough to allow for some misalignment without the belt running off.
If I were setting it up, I would try for aligning the power source pulley with
the driven pulley, and let the idler pulley be a little out of alignment.
What's your situation?
Regards,
Ron Carroll
Clearmont, Missouri USA

In a message dated 3/23/2005 11:44:34 AM Central Standard Time,