[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Mar 22 22:38:50 PST 2005

<<Barry,
In years past you have espoused a LOT about fences and such all claiming
it was the law. Did not get the chance to meet you at the Naracoorte
ralley to discuss insurance and fences with you, but there was a rumor
floating around the National this year that the fences were NOT the law.
Apparently there was considerable backlash against the folks manning the
insurance tent and that during some meeting one of the insurance reps
stood up and stated that the fences were NOT a requirement of the
national insurance body, but rather that was a decision left to the
local clubs managing the shows>>

I was most interested in the above.
This is TOTALLY different to what the Nat. body have been feeding us over
the years.

I would ask the insurance company who are covering us to PUT THIS IN
WRITING!

So, Nat. Body, What have you to say on this???

Ah, wait a minute, they say they only put out "Guidelines"!

But, you try and go against these "Guidelines" !

The 'Cringe' is alive and well here!
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au