[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)now fences...again.

Brock Summerfield brock at netspeed.com.au
Tue Mar 22 21:59:31 PST 2005

G,day  Curt

i hope you took a pic of the fence also about fence  i work in the
constuction industry mainly working on roads
and we dont have to have a fence around  us when were working we ia bigger
version of a withes hat
we have never had a prob and were  work in the traffic
PS  one of the guys at work brings his dog to work some times ?