[SEL] Re:Dogs on Showgrounds (OT?)

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 22 16:33:56 PST 2005

Oh Dear

Time to put our heads under the blankets again. What
garbage.

What sort of robots are drafting OZ Rally Rules?
Perhaps they should give a little thought to the
exhibitors who for days at a time sit there generating
gate takings for the organisers.

Next it will be no thermos's allowed, or no shade
umbrellas perhaps?

At the recent National Rally there were 2 dogs (one
owner) in a compound, I think loosely restrained in
some way. I'd say say dogs probably have more brains
than people when it comes to fixed machinery. They
just KNOW to stay clear.

Perhaps rally rules bureacrats should control their
imaginations and apply their small brains to more
common-sense outcomes like "dogs (pets) permitted on
leases". How hard could THAT be? Dogs on leashes is
good enough for most local councils in Oz. Ain't it
funny how the best people for committees are the ones
who don't want to be there?

Better yet, just cancel rallies altogether. It'll be
easier then to stay within the rules.

Graham in Oz

Message: 38
From: "Barry Gorman" <BarryandPamGorman at bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)

Reg ,
       I am Really sorry to hear this, But it is The
Law ,
Our rally is due in two weeks , a lot of water has
travelled
under the bridge since the last one so I hope you
don't try to
 throw the blame in the wrong direction ,
Regards ,
              Barry Gorman

From: "Reg Ingold" <randmingold at hotkey.net.au>
 At our last club rally, some prick put in a complaint
about me
having an
 unrestrained dog at the show! (In a 'public place)
 Yup! he was out to get at me any way he could. Sad,
pathetic
creature that
 he is!
 So, Jessie stays home now for this event.
 Funny thing is that I feel very much like doing the
same.
 Reg & Marg Ingold.
From: "Reg Ingold" <randmingold at hotkey.net.au>

I was going to answer this but, he aint worth the
effort.

Reg & Marg Ingold.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com