[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Mar 22 02:56:52 PST 2005

I always take my mate Gibo to the shows ,being a Kangaroo he can carry a few
things in the pouch ,ie spanners and even the tinnies. He doesn't say much
and his shit is easier to pick up than barkers eggs. I did ask Chester if he
would like to go to shows but he would prefer to stay home,[ at least that
is what i presumed Woof Woof to mean!]