[SEL] Dogs on show grounds (OT?)

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Mar 21 02:59:21 PST 2005

I have been taking Jessie to shows for most of her life.
Always well behaved and always ready with a stick for some kid to have a
game. I always cleaned up on the odd occasion theat nature called.
Always well received by the exhibitors and public. Always ready to give me
instant obedience.
At our last club rally, some prick put in a complaint about me having an
unrestrained dog at the show! (In a 'public place)
Yup! he was out to get at me any way he could. Sad, pathetic creature that
he is!
So, Jessie stays home now for this event.
Funny thing is that I feel very much like doing the same.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold