[SEL] Member's and Commercial Links Pages updated on Oldengine.org

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Mar 20 03:23:24 PST 2005

As far as it goes with me, If I were to buy that, it would be a novelty for
a short time but would NEVER earn the initial cost!
There are/ were lots of 'tools' that fall into that catagory!

In my shop, I have a FEW tools that sit there waiting for the time they are
needed. They DO get used now and then, and there is nothing else will do
that particular job.
Thats why they are here!
The knack is to be able to choose those tools from the wonderful array
available.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au