[SEL] Member's and Commercial Links Pages updated on Oldengine.org

Skip Cleveland OCLEVELAND at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 09:07:48 PST 2005

Do you suppose that I could put a link to my e-commerce
website on your links page?
www.wizbzngtools.com
We are just getting it started and don't have many items for sale. We are
looking for more items to list. We want to sell tools for everything not
just mechanics tools.
Thanks
Skip & Betty Cleveland