[SEL] My "New" Genset

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Sat Mar 19 04:23:08 PST 2005

I successfully picked up the genset yesterday and delivered it to the Tod
Engine restoration shop.  I was floored when I found out that this thing not
only puts out 120 and 240 single phase but also 208 three phase!  Now I can
run my 5 hp air compressor which has been idle since I got it a couple of
years ago.

I'm leaving in a few minutes for Lexington, VA to pick up the 300 amp gas
welder.  We'e going to stop at the New River gorge along the way and scare
the wits out of my wife! (she doesn't like heights)

Rick