[SEL] MAYTAG GENERATOR LIGHT PLANT (#7501404594)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Mar 18 18:35:45 PST 2005

Here's one for the "Mad About Maytags" bunch...

View this Item on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7501404594

MAYTAG ENGINE GENERATOR LIGHT PLANT not HIT and MISS
Item number: 7501404594
Buy It Now Price: US $2,000.00
Summary
This is a Maytag Multi Motor twin cylinder engine with the rare Pioneer
Genemotor light plant options.  It starts and runs great with good
power.  The generator lights a 110V 100 watt bulb nicely.   It
also has 6V dc on the other side of the box.  I haven't tried the 6v side
but I assume it works. It was made between 1939-1940.  It was
made especially for light plant duty with the extra large fuel tank.
 This engine is free of cracks and breaks.  Serial number is
863786.   This is a rare one!