[SEL] Eagles are still traveling

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 17 18:55:00 PST 2005

I finally caught up with Curt and Missy Holland this morning. I spent a
couple of hours with them in the city. They have seen a lot of Australia
(and a lot of Australians) in their time here (I have apologised on behalf
of all Australians for Russell).
It is great to catch up face to face with engine friends I have never met :)
Curt was going to offer his Stickney in trade for Edd's Blackstone but since
the Stickney has been sold while Curt was away the deal is off. I think
Kerry is going to let Curt have his Blackstone so at least he still has one
engine ;)
Kerry and Ruth have shown how great the friendships are in this hobby by
providing transport and acting as tour guides for our wandering American
visitors.
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW