[SEL] RE: Zolfo Pictures

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:52:22 PST 2005

>   17. Zolfo Pictures (Dave Rotigel)
>Message: 17
>Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 10:54:04 -0500
>From: Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net>
>Subject: [SEL] Zolfo Pictures
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Hi All,
>	The pictures that I took at the Zolfo show are now up on my HP. I've tried
>to capture the many various aspects of the show. I did not, however, take
>any pictures of the ~3a. of flea market. The Zolfo pictures can be seen at:
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/Zolfo_2005/index.html
>	Dave
>PS, Last years show (and others) can be seen at:
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/shows.html
Thanks for the cool pictures.  Is that gray colored apparatus that looks
like a Pump-jack a gas engine of some kind?  I've never seen anything like
it.  I never thought anything about the pump-jack with the fence until
someone made a comment about it.  We have oil wells in S. Indiana and they
often have little fences around them unless they are out in the woods.  I
guess the fence keeps livestcok & people away.  I never thought about lawyer
shielding when I first looked at the pic