[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Tue Mar 15 21:48:40 PST 2005

Hi Jeff and All -

   I know of at least 3 messages sent to these people and I get the
impression now that they think they stirred up a hornet's net. Good in
my view! They replied to me this afternoon and have pulled everything of
mine down (I haven't checked yet) and apologized all over the place. I
simply told them to check their sources more thoroughly before posting.
Since this seems to be the end of this saga, I want to say thanks to all
for the comments, concern and effort put out by this family of ours.
Thank you folks!!! The SEL shows it's true colors again!! :-)

- Best regards,

Steve

--
Steve Gray