[SEL] Finished truck.

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Tue Mar 15 13:30:55 PST 2005

Rick, it's also expensive here the adverage price is $4 per kilo new
steel. I have several sources in my area and mostly I pay around $3.
For non fero I go to a large scrap trader and find nice pieces for
turning etc. For example I have at least 10 different dias stainless
steel in 3 foot lenghts and I pay only the scrap price for it. Bronze
and brass I pickup at a bronze foundry, tons of pieces that come
from factories and it cost you scrap price, but all in all it cost money.

Mounted the M at the truck today, looks really good.

John H.