[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Mon Mar 14 23:03:07 PST 2005

Hi Bill -

   Personally, I have found nothing wrong (no slipping) with the setup
as is. I would rather have the wood frame under it, too, versus his
insistance to use steel rails and have to added rubber mounts. Most of
the early iron was on wood! The guy sure didn't try very hard to hide
his tracks!

- Steve

--
Steve Gray