[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 15 04:15:07 PST 2005

Dave and rest of list,
Don't know what you folks are talking about when it comes to stolen
website,etc.  Not me, hell I can barely figure out how to send pics and
documents let alone build a website.  I am just the simple fun loving engine
collector/restorer many of you have met at Baraboo and Portland.  Don't know
about this Willem Andree person and his family and have NO relationships to
them.
Curt Andree
McConnell, Ill.