[SEL] Eagles are Back

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 15 03:27:18 PST 2005

G'Day all
The we have arrived home safe from the National, covered 3200 km so it
should get a Hell On Wheels tag if George has not claimed it as his own.
Spent time with Edd Payne today and looked at his great American
collection - Curt has started to replace his missing engines having bought a
small R&V from Edd 8-))

It is time now for bed before the non engine part of their trip checking out
Sydney, a full report later

Kerry

P.S.   Their is no evidence that can be presented about any person being in
any hot tub without any shorts.
P.S.S  Curt is tring to get his camera fixed some how a lot of pictures got
deleted - strange ? but seems to be working OK now.