[SEL] MORE stolen photos WANTED

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 14 15:47:46 PST 2005

    I have a pile of files of all the photographs I get in emails , along
with the nitwits on the forklift ......
I want to put up a site with  the  grenaded , windowed , ventilated ,
exploded
and otherwide destroyed flywheel engines  . Partly to satify morbid
curiosity
and partly as a cautionary tale (Many had sleeve retention issues on
rebuilds)
These are modern failures .They are at shows ,  in backyards . If I have a
picture of your engine
all layed out like a gutted carp for the world to see , and you find it
embarrasing . I am real sorry
about that and all . there ya go .

 I got one with a guy in his underwear that went for a ride on a flywheel .
A cautionary tale , yes, but I think I'll ASK about THAT ONE .

Anyone with  catastrophic failure photos to add to the pile .
Just shoot it my way .

Chuck®
http://royalcrossfarm.com/essentials.htm