[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Mon Mar 14 12:52:42 PST 2005

http://home.gwi.net/~dclough/serialpage.html

The above is a webpage that was ripped off from me.

Years ago I had a Fordson website.  In fact I believe it was the first
Fordson website.

The ISP provider I was using suddenly closed shop and I never relocated
my website since I didn't really have the time to support it anyway.

On the above page, the rip-off person did add some additional
information to the bottom of the page, but all the text and pictures,
table, were direct copies of my file.

Interesting if you look at the "source" of the page that he happens to
have created the page using the same software that I used.

WAIT George