[SEL] OT Another case of web site rip-off

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 14 11:32:48 PST 2005

Steve

Looks like this is one of them...he didn't change the name of the file
either...

http://www.oldstylelisters.com/lister-generator.html

Looks just like one on Steve's site at:
http://www.oldengineshed.com/graphics/listgen5.jpg

Steve
--- Jim French <fbi at insulate.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Steve

Perhaps if he suddenly had a whole lot of folks pointing out that material
on his website was STOLEN, which doesn't give his general business a good
image?
 Just let us know which pics they are ....

Dolly

Steve Gray wrote:

Just to let y'all know, the rip-offs continue. It seems the English
engines are the favorite topic, especially the Lister/Listeroid family.

Was just made aware of some clown in Washington state lifting things off
my website for his commercial site. No permission, no correspondence, just
grab an' go. I was also told of how the guy then proceeds to "bad mouth"
the way I had built things in the picture he ripped! I understand he's
grabbed from several sites, so be aware, particularly those with Lister
based equipment. The website in question is
http://www.oldstylelisters.com

 --
 Jim French
 fbi at insulate.co.uk