[SEL] Are you sitting comfortably?

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 06:29:34 PST 2005

Hi All

SAFETY WARNING

Please ensure that there are no sharp objects around which could cause
injury if you fall.
Remove all liquids from the vicinity of your keyboard.
Remove all animals from the room which may be startled by sudden
involuntary movements.
Check for correct functionality of heart pacemaker equipment.

Are you ready?
Trumpets sound .... drums roll ...

The next episode of TYRA is complete!!!
Yes, the second installment of Arnie's 2002 visit to England has finally
been webbed.
You may, or may not, have noticed that I have not been so free with my
attacks on Arnie in recent months.  This is because the delay has been,
in part, my fault.  Arnie took 2 years to write it and it's taken me
nearly 9 months to web it.
He was "encouraged" to write part of his TYRA trip when he was here in
2004, as you can see in this picture:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/dolly/work4beer.jpg
but by the time he left, he'd only completed a further 3 sections, one
of which is the canal boat trip I've just put up on the web.

So, when you've got over the shock, get yourself a drink and settle down
to enjoy more of Arnie's Adventures.  I'd suggest you refresh yourselves
on the opening episode of this trip first:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2002/yank1.htm

Dolly

--
Jim French