[SEL] Showing engines or not.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 17:57:31 PST 2005

Ya Rick & Tom,

And when I get her running I could pull a trailer of engines into the car display area with my
1939 Pontiac Silverstreak.

She does already have a light duty trailer hitch on her bumper.  I guess it would have to be a
small trailer with just a couple engines on it.

Alan Bowen

BTW,,, The car came to me with a letter on the back seat welcoming the PO to the Traverse City
Antique Car Club. It was dated in the Spring of 1964.
I guess it is about time the car shows up. 8>))