[SEL] Charlie Bryant Checks In!

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Mar 13 10:47:18 PST 2005

Hi All,
	Charlie just checked in and asked me to post the following to the List.
		Dave

Dave,

Would you please post the following message on the SEL for me. As soon as I
get situated around here I will be asking for your help to get back on.
After a week home I have just got
plowed and shoveled out to get to my barns and  computer in my "Hen House"
pad. Have
to leave for Boston tomorrow for last check up by the surgeons there.

Charlie Bryant

Hi everyone . I want to thank you all for your prayers, messages and cards
while I was
in the hospital for repairs. Especially I want to thank Paul Maples and
Dave for keeping
you all posted. I didn't realize I had so many friends out there in the
engine world. Dr.
told me I would now live to be 102 but just give me a few more healthy
years. This
year I plan to attend the Cool Springs,PA, Canadagua,NY and Portland,
Indiana plus
many other shows. I hope I can meet you all and thank you personally..
Thanks again
evryone. I am a proud to be one of your group.

Charlie Bryant