[sel]Showing engines or not, what about insurance

Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Mar 11 16:43:27 PST 2005

Jim,

    You're right.  Homeowner's policies are written differently by
different companies.  Each contains their own exclusions and criteria
for coverage.  Read the policy carefully but it still may be difficult
to understand.  If you want to know for sure, request that your agent
give you a letter stating if your engines / iron is covered under the
homeowner's and any exclusions or criteria for coverage.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY