[SEL] A little bit of RED A$$

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Mar 11 14:44:36 PST 2005

Hi Tom,

I understand where you're coming from with your concern about parting out
an engine.  I like to be a little more positive in how I view that.  To me
what Ken Meeks does is to help resurrect two, or five, or ten, or more
"dead engines" whose likely fate was to be a boat anchor, a mailbox, or a
flower pot.  With Ken's parts, they become running engines that otherwise
would have been "lost forever."

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA