[SEL] Mystery engine to me

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 11 14:00:05 PST 2005

I agree with Reg on the Lauson...

Here is an Alpha Delavel (different tag) built by Lauson You can see that
this one is missing the wico mag bracket and tag.  It was purchased for a
local Boy Scouts group for their engine project...mag and bracket were
purchased at a swap meet.  They have ~$500 into the project.  Not bad for
an engine on a cart that runs.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/sbarr/images/Auctions/2004PoloIL/14.JPG

Steve