[SEL] Re: Showing engines, What about insurance? EDGE&TA!!

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Mar 11 06:47:04 PST 2005

Hi Craig,

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Craig Mathews wrote:

> As Membership Chairman for our club, I have attended some private
> shows, and according to EDGE&TA rules, if I send it in 30+ days prior,
> we are covered. If your not with EDGE&TA, it may be different. But I
> have never experienced any issues other than a show coming up earlier
> than 30 days, that we could attend as a club.

I was going to make the same suggestion to Jeff; namely that he join
EDGE&TA.  Best damn insurance deal there is.  Our club has done that for
years.

One question....  I thought EDGE&TA had dropped the "prior notification"
requirement (either last year, or for this show season) as being silly and
of no value.  Are you certain that this is still required by EDGE&TA?

Dave Rotigel is our club secretary and is the one who deals with EDGE&TA.
Perhaps he'll weigh in when he returns from the Zolfo Springs show.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com