[SEL] Oz Auction Report

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 7 01:27:04 PST 2005

I was tempted by the 10hp M except for two things: It was not the correct
transport for the engine, I think it had been made up from Famous wheels and
some steel channels: & it had been converted to spark plug so was missing
all the nice (and expensive to replace) low tension gear. It could have been
run on the plug but it is nice to have all the right bits.
As with many of the engines the 10hp M had some damage. The fuel pump handle
was broken off (but the piece was there) and the fuel pump itself had been
snapped in half (again all the bits were there).
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html