[SEL] An old engine, but still Off-Topic

Larry Sain lsain33 at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 23:23:34 PST 2005

Hi All,

It's a little slow on the list and I'm in need of some off topic information.  Given the experience of the list, someone can help me I'm sure.  I bought an old engine, a 4-cylinder flathead.  Unfortunately, it's in Michigan and I'm in Cat Square, North Carolina.  It's also enclosed in a 1930 Model A Ford sedan.  Given the cost of fuel, renting a U-Haul auto transport and two days off to do it myself, I can get a professional auto transport company to bring it to me for another couple hundred bucks.  My question, has anyone used one of these services or heard anything good or bad about them?  Answer off-list if you want and I apologize for the off-topic question.  Thanks.

Larry Sain in North Carolina