[SEL] re: Massey Harris logo (& earthquake)

Jerry Evans jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Wed Mar 9 23:39:44 PST 2005

Thanks John Hammink for the response.
Check here for the update
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/mh.htm

I could not get good artwork but did the best with what I had - comments
from all welcome as I have never seen an original and would like to know
how close this is.

I still need a good copy so if anyone finds something I would appreciate it.
Many thanks
Jerry Evans.
P.S. There was an earthquake here in South Africa today and quite a few
people are trapped underground in a goldmine. The centre of the quake was
at Stilfontein which is where George Botha (Lister expert and member of
this list) comes from.
Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---