[SEL] Oz Auction Report

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 14:50:23 PST 2005

Hi Patrick, Are the prices in AU. currency? Speaking of money does anyone on
the list know the hurdles of exporting an engine from Au, to the US [San
Francisco] Does the Au. Government frown on the idea? I passed on an auction
a while back because of Not knowing the procedure. Thanks ,Jimmy O'Hagan
Novato,Ca.  USA

Jim O'Hagan