[SEL] Machinery's Handbook downloadable 26th edition

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 5 12:12:43 PST 2005

G'Day Roger

I down loaded it first go took 1.5 hrs on broardband, as Peter said it is
the CD version. I have not seen the book before as was blown away with its
content.

Kerry

PS.  with out starting the ethics thing again I do find it strange with all
the posts on both lists about someone having his copy on his web page that
someone had stamped and sells but no one has any problem with downloading
this.