[SEL] Friends of the Internal Fire Museum

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Mar 4 15:50:28 PST 2005

Hi Folks,

One thing to be sure and check out on the Internal Fire website.

Notice how easy it is to join the Friends of the Museum making a small
tax-deductible contribution to the museum using PayPal.  In addition to
helping the museum improve its exhibits, you also then get access to all
of the manuals, etc. in the on-line documentation collection.  What a deal
and soooo easy.  Do it tonight!!  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA