[SEL] OZ Nationa OTl

Michael Young michael.y at ozemail.com.au
Fri Mar 4 02:48:45 PST 2005

Hope you blokes have a great time at the National.  Kinda sorry now I'm not
going - hopefully it'll be closer next time.  John Rutherford dropped in to
say g'day on the way through tonight after leaving his place this morning at
3:50am - I guess about a 1000km trip for him.  We cranked up a few engines
(the Allan and the Olds 12hp - both started Ok which is a minor miracle for
me), shared a few sherbets and told lots of storys (mostly true) before he
left for Cootamundra and eventually - next week - Naracoorte.

Michael Young