[SEL] W.H.E.A.T. swap meet

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Thu Mar 3 12:44:31 PST 2005

Hi George -

Yeah, I'll be there early Sunday for sure. Was planning on making a
quick trip Saturday PM, too, since all the goodies seem to go then, but
as mentioned, the diesel prices may preclude that. Maybe if I just coast
out of the mountains.... ;-)  Turlock's a definite go.

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 13, 27 & 49