[SEL] Portland-AFM OT

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Mar 3 09:23:42 PST 2005

Listerdiesel wrote:

>After a reminder call about flights etc from Dolly, we got on-line and
>have the Portland flights booked and paid for. We are going to have a
>look at the Studebaker and Auburn museums in the north of Indiana
>earlier in the week, and will also have a peek at one of the Amish
>museums while in the state.
>
>We also have to make the trip to Dayton again, love the Air Force Museum!
>
>See y'all there :-))
>
>Peter

Peter,
Be sure you get your tickets and reservations early to tour the
Presidential hanger. The big draw is Kennedy's Air Force 1 that he was
brought back from Dallas on, but all are interesting.
In the hanger beside the AF1 exhibit is another hanger of experimental
aircraft and engines. For me it was the most fascinating of all the
displays at the AFM.
Curt